(Was sind Cookies? Datenschutzerklärung) Indem Sie auf "akzeptieren" klicken, stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zum Messen und Analysieren Ihrer Interaktionen mit den Shopinhalten zu. Sie können Ihr Einverständnis jederzeit widerrufen.
General terms and conditions of the company formida (GTC)
The contract language is English.
Simple tips in the respective country language.
The Danish e-commerce law applies.
Place of jurisdiction is Herning
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the text of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our online shop https://formida.eu/.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract comes with:
Elme Alle 6
DK - 6933 Kibaek
Skat registration number. DK 388 166 24
Registration court: SKAT Herning
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop. The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Click on the "Checkout" button
5) Registration in the online shop after registering and entering the applicant information (email address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy"
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser he is using after checking his details Closing the internet browser cancel the ordering process. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5)Storage of the text of the contract for orders via our online shop: We will send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at https://formida.eu/agb/.
For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
1. Payment must be made using the following payment options:
- Payment manager mollie
- Invoice in advance
- Amazon Payments
2. We are responsible for selecting the available payment methods. In particular, we reserve the right to only offer you selected payment methods for payment, for example only prepayment to protect our credit risk.
3. If you select the payment method in advance, we will give you our bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount is to be transferred to our account within ten days of receipt of the order confirmation.
4. If you are in arrears with a payment, you are obliged to pay the statutory interest on arrears and to pay a flat rate of EUR 40.00. The assertion of further damages remains reserved.
5. Our invoices are due immediately without deduction. Other terms of payment require an express written agreement. The granting of a discount is also possible, requires an express written agreement.
(1)Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of the items we offer are ready for immediate dispatch.Delivery takes place within 3-5 or 14 working days at the latest if the item is not in stock. The goods are delivered in a box or depending on the size of the wooden pallets.We ship mainly via GLS or Postnord.It will be delivered to your home. If she cannot accept the goods, they will be deposited in a parcel shop near you. The shipping costs are due to the nature - weight - size - assigned to each item individually.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail-order sales.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers Consumers have a right of withdrawal according to the following stipulations, whereby a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for the purpose of n which for the most part cannot be attributed to either their commercial or their self-employed professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use our online withdrawal form for this, but this is not mandatory. Consequences of revocation If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. End of revocation
Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the warranty claims are based on the statutory provisions of the purchase law with the following deviations: - With regard to the quality of the goods, only our own information and the description of the product by the manufacturer are binding , but not public promotions and statements and other advertising by the manufacturer - the customer is obliged as the buyer to examine the goods immediately and with due care for quality and quantity deviations and to report obvious defects within 3 days of receipt of the goods. Timely dispatch is sufficient to meet the deadline. This also applies to hidden defects found later upon discovery. In the event of a breach of the obligation to examine and give notice of defects, the assertion of warranty claims is excluded.
1. In the event of defects, we shall, at our option, provide rectification or replacement (subsequent performance). In the case of rectification, we do not have to bear the increased costs that arise from transporting the goods to a location other than the place of performance if the transport does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
2. If the supplementary performance fails twice, you can either demand a price reduction or withdraw from the contract.
3. The warranty period are two years from delivery of the goods. This limitation does not apply to claims based on damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health or from the breach of an essential contractual obligation, the fulfillment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on the observance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely (cardinal obligation). as well as for claims due to other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the user or his vicarious agents.
1. The products distributed by formida are protected by copyright worldwide.
The customer is not entitled to manufacture, reproduce or sell the goods himself or through third parties.
2. Infringement of property rights:
If you suspect that one of your property rights is being violated by this website, please notify us immediately by electronic mail so that remedial action can be taken quickly. Please note: The more time-consuming involvement of a lawyer to issue a warning, which is subject to a fee, does not correspond to the service provider's real or presumed will.
3.Citation of sources:
We own the copyrights and licenses for all photos/images shown. In the event of a suspected infringement of property rights, we will be happy to provide the source information.
§ 9 Further instructions
1. This contract and all legal relationships between the parties are solely governed by the law of the State of Denmark.
2. The place of performance and exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our place of business, unless otherwise stated in any order confirmation that may have been issued. We are also entitled to pursue our rights at the customer's place of jurisdiction.
3. Should one or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
§10 Access to complaints
If you, as a consumer, wish to complain about your purchase, you must contact email@example.com.
If we cannot find a solution, you can send a complaint to the following address: